Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, selecting the right criminal defense lawyer is critical to preserving your rights and protecting your interests. Attorney representation is a fundamental right, and it could help you avoid or minimize the harsh penalties of a conviction.
For help from a criminal defense lawyer in Fort Worth, work with our team. With over three decades of experience in the courtroom, lead attorney Randall Isenberg has developed the skills and strategies to help defendants through any state or federal criminal case.
Reasons to Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney to Represent You
Most people do not fully understand how the criminal justice system works, what to expect when facing arrest, or how to fight their charges. The right defense lawyer can help you through the entire process, from criminal investigations and plea bargains to trials and appeals.
The Office of the Attorney General of Texas outlines the penalties associated with each type of criminal charge in Texas. Depending on the circumstances of the alleged crime, you might face:
- Loss of driver’s or professional licenses
- A tarnished criminal record
- Effect to your career and reputation
You don’t have to leave your future up to chance when you hire our firm. With an attorney from our team acting as your legal representative, you can leave everything to us.
Our Fort Worth Criminal Defense Team Can Benefit Your Case
The United States Constitution guarantees that every defendant facing criminal charges has access to legal representation. Our Fort Worth criminal defense lawyers will give your case the time and attention it deserves. We can step in and act as your advocate when you need us most.
When you work with us, our goal is simple: to provide superior legal counsel and representation, build a stonewall defense, and push for the best possible outcome for your case. As your legal team, we will:
- Conduct an early investigation and try to get the state to drop your case before it has filed official charges
- Help you avoid doing or saying anything that could hurt your case
- Tell you what you are up against and what your potential penalties are
- Explain the bail process and refer your family to local resources
- Explore all possible defense strategies and create a promising plan of action
- Negotiate with the prosecutor for reduced charges or penalties
- File appropriate motions and appeals
- Keep you informed of the status of your case and explain your options
- Represent and guide you through any hearings
- Present your case in the best possible light by exposing any errors in the state’s case and fighting for your best interests in court
We offer these services for every client we work with and tailor them to each specific case.
For a free legal consultation with a Lawyer serving Fort Worth, call (214) 696-9253
Cases Our Criminal Defense Lawyers in Fort Worth Manage
Our team accepts all types of criminal cases in Fort Worth, from drug-related charges and battery to fraud and theft. Some of our key practice areas include:
- Drug possession
- Murder and assault
- Weapons-related offenses
- Family violence
- Violation of probation
Once you hire us to take over your case, our team will start strategizing your defense right away.
Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
Building the Best Legal Defense for Your Case
The best defense strategy for criminal charges varies from case to case. When we represent you, we will evaluate your situation and determine what your options are. Sometimes, we can challenge how law enforcement handled your case. We may consider questions like:
- Did officers obtain evidence via an unlawful search and seizure?
- Did they read you your Miranda rights?
- Did officers coerce you?
If we identify that law enforcement made errors or violated your rights, we might be able to get the evidence thrown out or compel the state to drop your case. In other situations, we can negotiate with the state and get you into a diversion program or obtain a plea bargain deal to avoid trial.
If the case does go to trial, our criminal defense attorneys in Fort Worth will enter the courtroom fully prepared with a defense, present your case with all the evidence we uncovered, and seek the best possible outcome.
Click to contact our Lawyers today
Choosing the Right Firm for Your Criminal Defense Needs
Selecting a defense lawyer is a huge decision. There is a lot on the line, and you want to retain a lawyer who knows how to handle your type of case—one that you feel confident has the drive and knowledge to represent you effectively. After meeting with your attorney for the first time, you should feel they are competent to handle the task at hand.
Randall Isenberg, our founding attorney, has received numerous awards and recognition for his work in criminal defense throughout his 30+ years of service. As a former prosecutor and former judge, Randall has first-hand insight into a criminal case’s various perspectives. He knows how prosecutors function, where their weaknesses lie, and how to bargain with them. He is also:
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Included in “Texas Super Lawyers” and “Top Texas Lawyer” lists
- Board Certified in Criminal Defense by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified as a Criminal Defense Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- A regular TV commentator for local and regional criminal justice issues
You are welcome to read over some of our recent case results to find out what our team has been able to do for previous clients. We can often help our clients avoid charges, obtain a dismissal, bargain for probation instead of imprisonment, and successfully have the charges reduced to a lesser offense. We want to be the law firm for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Speak To a Criminal Defense Team Member Today for Free
To help potential clients make their decision, our firm provides complimentary, no-obligation case assessments before we begin. You can contact our office 24/7 for immediate assistance. After reviewing your case, our team can explain how best to move forward with your defense and take immediate action on your behalf if you decide to hire us.
If you are facing criminal charges in Fort Worth, don’t wait to seek legal representation. Contact the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today to secure your defense. Se habla Español.