Our team of criminal defense lawyers in Plano understand the seriousness of criminal charges and how intimidating facing prosecution can be. As a former judge and chief felony prosecutor, our managing attorney also understands how the criminal justice system works in Texas.
You can rest assured that our legal team will work tirelessly to build the strongest possible defense for your case. Whether the charges against you involve driving while intoxicated (DWI), assault, or theft, our team is ready to offer a free case assessment at any time.
The Benefits of Hiring a Plano Criminal Defense Attorney
When you face criminal charges, you may feel the odds stacked against you. Texas takes a hard stance against all crimes, with repeat offender laws and mandatory minimum penalties in place for many offenses. Nevertheless, you have the right to an attorney in your criminal case.
When you become our client, we work for you. From the moment you find yourself under arrest, you can have our team in your corner to provide guidance, support, and insight into the criminal justice system. We do everything in our power to defend you against your criminal charges.
When Is the Best Time to Get a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Plano?
We advise you to reach out to our firm as soon as you know you may be under investigation and before the state files charges against you. In this brief but critical window, we have a unique opportunity to convince the prosecutor to forego criminal charges or consider filing a lesser charge.
In the Texas Penal Code, many offenses prohibit plea bargains for lesser charges. This means that once the prosecutor files charges in Plano, you may have to take your chances in court. Engaging a criminal attorney on our team as early as possible also provides us with more time to explore the prosecution’s evidence against you and build a strong case on your behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a Lawyer in Plano, call (214) 696-9253
How a Criminal Defense Lawyer From Our Firm Can Assist You
As your case moves through the Texas criminal justice system, our team can provide information, objective counsel, and hope.
We will protect your legal rights through every stage of the process and ensure you are always presumed innocent until and unless proven otherwise. To do this, we will:
- Investigate the circumstances of your charges and arrest—doing so can help us identify holes in the prosecution’s case or violations of your rights, which we can use to your advantage.
- Put our extensive knowledge of the law to work on your behalf—we will consider all of the options available in your case and choose the path we believe leads to the best outcome.
- Give you a rundown of the legal system—it’s important to us that you understand the charges pending against you, as well as all your legal options and what to expect as we proceed.
- Negotiate with the prosecution for reduced charges—if we believe a plea deal is the best option for you, we will fight for the lowest possible charges and penalties.
- Cross-examine witnesses at trial—should you decide to move forward with a trial, we will prepare your entire defense, including cross-examinations of the prosecution’s witnesses.
- Make sure the prosecution does not exploit your vulnerabilities—due to our experience on all sides of the courtroom, we have an intimate knowledge of how the prosecution operates.
Our job is to protect you and your future from the legal system, and we will fight tooth and nail for you.
Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
Criminal Cases Our Firm Handles
Our legal team of criminal defense lawyers in Plano takes cases in the following criminal defense practice areas:
- DWI/Felony DWI
- Drug Possession
- Drug Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- Family Violence
- Prostitution/Solicitation/Sex Crimes
Over three decades, our team has negotiated for lesser sentences, probation, and even dismissal of our clients’ charges. This is in addition to our courtroom wins. Depending on the details of your case, we could achieve one of these outcomes for you as well.
Click to contact our Lawyers today
Defenses Our Team May Use in Your Case
If you choose to let us negotiate on your behalf with the prosecution, this may result in having your charges dropped or, if possible, reduced to a lesser offense. If you choose to go to trial, as is always your right, we can identify the right strategies for your defense. Some potential criminal defense strategies include:
- Questioning the legality of your arrest
- Challenging a potentially unlawful search and the admissibility of evidence from that search
- Claiming self-defense (in assault or murder cases)
- Substantiating your alibi
The prosecution must prove every element of its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Our job is to establish doubt at every turn.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call a Criminal Defense Attorney in Plano Today
The Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg is pleased to provide a complimentary case review for our clients facing criminal charges. During this consultation, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and explore your options before hiring our legal team.
When you find yourself facing criminal charges in Plano, Texas, you do not want to be indecisive. We can assist you with case appeals, probation violations, expunctions, and ALR hearings. Contact our office today to speak with a team member about your case.