If you or someone you love was arrested and faces criminal charges and the damage of subsequent conviction, our criminal defense team can help you fight back. Conviction on criminal charges could mean being sentenced to jail or prison, costly fines and penalties, and the loss of your community and professional standing. You are legally entitled to have a lawyer offer legal support and encouragement that helps limit these negative consequences.
The Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg team works with the state’s prosecutor to leverage plea deals and sentence reductions that limit the potential damage of arrest and conviction. When one of our criminal defense lawyers defends you in Corinth, our team will also fight for a dismissal of the charges against you, where possible, and help you and your family get your life back on track.
How Our Criminal Defense Team Can Help You Fight Back
When our team handles your criminal case, we gather all relevant evidence, locate and interview witnesses, and listen carefully to your version of the circumstances that led to your arrest. We use this information to look for flaws in the state’s case and ascertain other evidence that works to your benefit. Our criminal defense team will also:
- Help you develop a solid defense strategy
- Examine the state’s evidence against you
- Review the charges and penalties you face
- Negotiate reductions in charges and sentences
- Ensure there was probable cause for your arrest
Our team works tirelessly on your behalf. If the police did not have a legally valid reason to arrest you, failed to read you your rights in full and in a language that you understood, or questioned you after you asked for a lawyer, we may have leverage that can help your case.
We Give Your Case the Attention It Deserves
Per TX Penal Code § 2.01, the state has the burden of proving your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. When our team works on your defense, we examine the evidence against you for:
- Faulty statements
- Lack of probable cause
- Violations of your rights
- Flawed testing, where applicable
Every client we represent has the right to a zealous defense. We use every tool at our disposal to ensure you get the best possible defense and fight for the best possible outcome in your case.
We Defend Clients Against These Charges
It can be hard to know where to turn after you are arrested. If you or a loved one is looking for a criminal defense team, ours can help with compassion and understanding and without harsh judgment. We represent clients charged with the following types of criminal offenses:
- Sex crimes
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) and DUI (driving under the influence)
- Domestic violence
- Weapons offenses
- Drug-related crimes
- Probation violations
- Boating while intoxicated
- Misdemeanors and felonies
This list is not exhaustive, so the best way to find out how our team can help with your defense is by reviewing your case for free with our team members. If you are facing the threat of conviction, you do not have to face it alone. We can help you understand the Texas legal system and fight to avoid incarceration or imprisonment.
Read What Previous Clients Say
When you hire our team to represent you, we handle your case with your freedom, your future, and the well-being of your family in mind. Clients we represented in the past say:
- “The Isenberg law offices are filled with professionals who take every case and client seriously, as if they’re going up to bat for their own family members. Our family will look only to Isenberg whenever we need a great lawyer.” – Christobpher
- “Thanks, Randall for getting my charges reduced. I went from facing decades in prison to probation. I can’t tell you how much that means to me, my wife, and kids. I’ll be happy to refer your law firm to anyone wanting an outstanding attorney.” – Erick
- “I am so thankful for Mr. Isenberg and his team. If anyone is facing years in prison, look no further and call the Law Office Of Randall Isenberg, the best of best! You will not regret it. I am a free man. Thanks to this awesome law firm.” – Victor
We respect every client we represent and fight hard in their defense. When our criminal defense team handles your case, we make you and your family our priority.
Criminal Penalties Impact Your Future
According to The Texas Politics Project guidelines, the criminal penalties you may face after arrest vary according to the degree of the offense. Your criminal history may also play a role in potential criminal and financial penalties, which include:
- Class C misdemeanor – up to $500 in fines
- Class B misdemeanor – up to 180 days confinement and as much as $2,000 in fines
- Class A misdemeanor – up to a year of confinement and as much as $4,000 in fines
- State jail felony – up to 2 years confinement and as much as $10,000 in fines
- Third-degree felony – up to 10 years confinement and as much as $10,000 in fines
- Second-degree felony – up to 20 years confinement and as much as $10,000 in fines
- First-degree felony – up to life imprisonment and as much as $10,000 in fines
Your rights as a defendant matter to us. Our criminal defense lawyers can help you mitigate the damage of a conviction in Corinth. When you are ready to fight for your future, our team is ready to help. Attorney Randall B. Isenberg can put his 30-plus years of experience as a prosecutor and state district judge and his familiarity with the Texas legal system to work for you.
Get Our Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Corinth on Your Side
If you or a loved one was arrested, our team is ready to help you build a strong defense. For a free and confidential consultation, contact one of our criminal defense team members at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg by calling (214) 696-9253 today.