Criminal Defense Lawyer in Fort Worth
Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, selecting the right criminal defense lawyer is an important first step in preserving your rights and protecting your best interests. Most people do not fully understand how the system works, what to expect when facing arrest, or how to fight their charges. But a good defense lawyer does. He can help you through the entire criminal court process, from criminal investigations and plea bargains to trials and appeals.
For help from an aggressive, qualified criminal defense lawyer in Fort Worth, contact the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg. With over three decades’ experience in the courtroom, Randall Isenberg has developed the skills and strategies to help defendants through any type of state or federal criminal case. Call the office today at 214-696-9253 to speak to someone about your case now.
What types of cases does Randall B. Isenberg manage?
Randall accepts all types of criminal cases in Fort Worth, from drug-related charges and battery to fraud and theft. Some of his key practice areas include:
- Drug Possession
- Murder and Assault
- Weapons-related Offenses
- Family Violence
- Violation of Probation
How can the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg benefit your case?
Facing criminal charges is overwhelming and extremely stressful, to say the least. You might be facing fines, loss of driver’s or professional licenses, probation, and/or imprisonment, not to mention a tarnished criminal record and the effect that will have on your career and reputation.
The United States Constitution guarantees that every defendant facing criminal charges has access to legal representation.
Our criminal defense team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg will give your case the time and attention it deserves, and we can step in and act as your advocate when you need us most. As a former prosecutor and former judge, Randall has first-hand insight into various perspectives of a criminal case. He knows how prosecutors function, where their weaknesses lie, and how to bargain with them, as well as what key areas of a given case the judge will be focused on.
When you work with us, our goal is simple: to provide superior legal counsel and representation, build a stonewall defense, and push for the best possible outcome for you case. As your attorney, there are various things we can do for you:
- Conduct an early investigation before the state has filed official charges and try to get the state to avoid filing official charges.
- Help you avoid doing or saying anything that could hurt your case.
- Tell you what you are up against and what your potential penalties are.
- Explain the bail process and refer your family to local resources.
- Explore all possible defense strategies and create a promising plan of action.
- Negotiate with the prosecutor for reduced charges or penalties.
- File appropriate motions and appeals.
- Keep you informed of the status of your case and explain your options.
- Represent and guide you through any hearings.
- Present your case in the best possible light, expose any errors in the state’s case, and fight for your best interests in court.
What is the best legal defense for my criminal case?
The best strategy for criminal charges varies from case-to-case. We will evaluate the specifics of your situation and determine what your options are.
Sometimes, we can challenge the way in which law enforcement handled your case. Did officers obtain evidence via an unlawful search and seizure? Did they read you your Miranda rights? Did officers coerce or frame you? If we identify errors or a violation of your rights, we can might be able to get the evidence thrown out and compel the state to drop your case.
In other situations, we can negotiate with the state and get you into a diversion program or obtain a plea bargain deal and avoid trial. If the case does go to trail, we will enter the courtroom fully prepared with a defense, present your case convincingly and backed by evidence, and seek the best possible outcome.
How do I know the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg is the best choice for my criminal case?
Selecting a defense lawyer is a huge decision. There is a lot on the line. You want to retain a qualified lawyer who has experience handling your type of case, one that you feel confident has the drive and knowledge to represent you effectively. After meeting with your attorney for the first time, you should feel he is competent to handle the task at hand.
You are welcomed to schedule a phone or in-person meeting with Attorney Isenberg to see how we may can help you with your defense. You can contact our office 24/7 for immediate assistance. After reviewing the facts of your case, Randall can explain how best to move forward with your case and take immediate action on your behalf.
Randall Isenberg has received numerous awards and recognition for his work in criminal defense. He is:
- listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- included in “Texas Super Lawyers” and “Top Texas Lawyer” lists
- Board Certified in Criminal Defense by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- certified as a Criminal Defense Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- a regular TV commentator for local and regional criminal justice issues
Read over some of our recent case results. We are often able to help our clients avoid charges, obtain a dismissal, bargain for probation instead of imprisonment, and successfully have the charges reduced to a lesser offense. Contact the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg in Fort Worth today at 214-696-9253 to get started.