If you are facing criminal charges in Irving, Texas, it is in your best interest to consult with a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Whether you are being charged with a misdemeanor offense or manslaughter, having a criminal record can haunt you for a lifetime. Even minor offenses can impact your ability to get a job or housing for years.
It is important to remember that, if you have been charged with a crime, you are still presumed innocent until proven guilty. At the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, we defend clients against all types of misdemeanor and felony charges, and we believe that everyone has the right to a solid defense.
As a former prosecutor and trial judge with more than three decades of experience, attorney Randall B. Isenberg has a holistic understanding of criminal defense cases. He knows what the other side thinks. As such, attorney Isenberg and his legal team know how to find weaknesses in the prosecution’s case and use those weak points to discount the charges against you and position you for the best possible outcome.
How an Irving, Texas Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help
If you have been charged with a crime, you have legal rights. Protect them by hiring an experienced criminal defense lawyer without delay. A criminal defense lawyer in Irving, TX can help.
Common Crimes We Defend Against
At the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, we defend clients against all types of crime, but the most common include:
- DWI: One of the most common charges we defend against are those involving DWI. Whether a first-time misdemeanor or a felony offense, we will be by your side throughout the entire process. From the administrative license revocation (ALR) hearing to fighting your charges in court, we will help you protect your rights if you have been charged with DWI.
- ALR: If you are convicted of DWI, you may be facing the loss of your driver’s license. In some cases, you may be able to keep your license even if you have been charged with DWI, but you have a very limited window within which to request a hearing.
- Failure of breath or blood test: Machines make errors. If a breath or blood test inaccurately registered a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that was above the legal limit, we can look for errors and questionable testing practices. If mistakes are found, your BAC reading may be thrown out.
- Drug crimes: Drug offense are treated harshly in Texas. In many cases, rehab or other alternative sentencing programs are a much better option than jail for someone charged with a drug crime. We will do everything possible to demonstrate your innocence, or to negotiate a plea deal for lesser charges.
- Violent crimes: A conviction for a violent crime, such as murder, manslaughter, or assault, can wreak havoc on your reputation. Even after you have served time, having these violent crimes on your personal record can prevent you from ever again having a decent job, finding safe housing, or even going back to school. As a former state district trial judge and felony prosecutor, attorney Randall B. Isenberg understands how these crimes are prosecuted. We will build a strong defense against your charges and ensure that your rights are protected from start to finish.
- Weapons offenses: These charges often accompany other charges, including those for assault and drug crimes. In most cases, the presence of a weapon will elevate the severity, and penalty, of your other charges. If a weapon was involved, it is important to act immediately. We can help.
- Domestic violence: It is not uncommon for false accusations to lead to domestic violence charges. Whether you are innocent or facing felony charges after repeated arrests, you have rights. We understand the sensitive nature of cases involving domestic violence, and we will ensure that you understand your rights and options before moving forward.
- Probation violations: If you violate your probation, there is a very good chance you will end up in jail unless you have a strong defense. We will act quickly to fight the accusations being made against you.
- Expunction and nondisclosure: Believe it or not, it may be possible to erase the consequences of a previous conviction. Through expunction and nondisclosure, certain convictions can be hidden from public view. Although convictions will still be visible to law enforcement and some government entities, they will be hidden from the view of landlords, potential employers, and the general public.
For a free legal consultation with a Lawyer serving Irving, call (214) 696-9253
Contact the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Today.
Do not let a criminal record prevent you from living a full life. People make mistakes. At the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, we will analyze the details of your case to determine how to move forward. It is our goal to protect your rights and reputation and to keep you out of jail. We have an impressive track record of getting our client’s charges reduced or dropped, and we have extensive experience with all types of criminal cases. Do not try to go it alone, and do not make the mistake of hiring the wrong attorney. Our experienced, knowledgeable legal team can help you protect your rights and keep your record clean. Contact us today at 214-696-9253 for a free and confidential consultation about your case with a criminal defense lawyer in Irving, TX.