Felony DWI is a serious charge that can change your life now and impact your future. If you or a loved one was recently arrested on these charges, you do not have to fight for justice on your own. Our Little Elm felony DWI lawyer will review the details of your arrest, explore your defense options, and leverage any violations of your rights.
We start by listening to your version of events without judgment. Instead, we aim to provide compassionate legal services that can help you get a fresh start. If you are ready to start rebuilding your life after a felony DWI arrest, we are ready to fight by your side. At the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, we advocate for the clients we represent.
What You Need to Know About Felony DWI in Little Elm, TX
In Texas, you can be charged with a DWI if your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) meets or exceeds the state limit of 0.08 percent. This charge is serious and can result in incarceration and criminal fines.
Felony DWI conviction differs. You can be charged with this more serious offense if:
- There was a passenger in your vehicle who was 15 years of age or younger (Texas Penal Code § 49.045)
- An accident caused by DWI resulted in the serious bodily injury of another person (Texas Penal Code § 49.07)
- You were involved in a DWI that led to the loss of another’s life (Texas Penal Code § 49.08)
You can also be charged with felony DWI after multiple DWI convictions. Felony DWI charges have the potential to deprive you of your freedom and substantial fines. Our Little Elm criminal defense attorney can mitigate the personal, societal, and criminal damage you face. Our lead attorney has more than 30 years of experience as a former prosecutor and state district judge.
Possible Penalties for Felony DWI in Little Elm, TX
Any DWI that leads to an accident and felony conviction can incur life-changing penalties. Without legal support, you may not know how to limit these potential penalties.
According to The Texas Politics Project at The University of Texas at Austin, additional penalties of felony DWI conviction can include:
- A first-degree felony punishable by a maximum of life imprisonment
- A second-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years imprisonment
- A third-degree felony punishable by up to 10 years incarceration
- A state jail felony punishable by up to 2 years incarceration
All felony convictions also incur hefty fines. In addition, if convicted of a DWI with an accident, you can never have your record sealed. This reason, alone, is enough to warrant the help of a DWI lawyer fighting back against possible conviction.
How Our Felony DWI Lawyer Helps You Fight for Your Future
Many DWI cases can be resolved with plea bargains. When our felony DWI attorney is on your side, we leverage plea agreements to:
- Have the charges against you reduced in degree or severity
- Negotiate lower penalties and fines than you originally faced
- Avoid the potential uncertainty of a criminal trial
In addition to plea agreements, we also explore any violations of your rights that may allow us to get your charges dropped or reduced. When you become a client of the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, we handle every detail of building your defense. While we do, you can concentrate on your future and your family.
Little Elm Felony DWI Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
The Personal Impact of Felony DWI Conviction
In addition to the penalties of conviction, a felony DWI arrest can also cause setbacks in your personal and professional life. You could also:
- Be prohibited from voting
- Be barred from owning a firearm
- Lose or become ineligible for some forms of employment
You could also face the loss of your driving privileges, backlash in your community, and trouble transporting yourself and your family. Our legal team will help you avoid these potentially costly issues, protect your career choices, and preserve your future.
Click to contact our Felony DWI Lawyers today
The Benefits of Hiring Our Felony DWI Lawyer Serving Little Elm
If you or someone you love is facing felony DWI charges and possible conviction, our DWI defense team will get to work on your case. When we accept you as our client, we will:
- Challenge BAC testing equipment and test results
- Ensure the accuracy of the charges you face
- Examine the evidence the state has against you
- Explore all possible plea agreements
- Confirm or challenge the probable cause that led to your arrest
- Fight to avoid the loss of your driver’s license
We know how frustrating and stressful it can be to wait for your case to be resolved, so we make sure you get regular updates on its progress.
Previous DWI Clients Recommend the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg
Our law firm uses its passion and resources to help DWI defendants fight for a brighter future. Clients we represented in the past say the following:
- Jonny W: I was very pleased being able to work with your Law Firm on my unfortunate DWI case…I had some unplanned complications in my DWI case & the end results were very amazing…truly with a Dream Team law firm.
- Sarah: My husband was taken to jail after a field sobriety test…we asked around about the best DWI attorneys in Dallas, and Randall’s name kept coming up…We were so relieved to have the case thrown out and to put it all behind us.
Browse our case results page to see how hard we fight for the best possible outcome for our clients and to learn more about why you can count on our DWI defense team.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Our DWI Defense Team Today
Are you or someone you love facing felony DWI arrest and the possibility of criminal conviction? You do not have to face it alone. At the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, we will help you develop a solid defense strategy and fight for your freedom.
Get started today by contacting our case review team to find out how hard our felony DWI lawyer serving Little Elm will fight for you.
Call or text (214) 696-9253 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form