If you are facing criminal charges, you want a criminal defense lawyer in Garland who will aggressively defend your legal rights and fight to keep a conviction off your permanent record.
Randall B. Isenberg is board-certified in criminal defense by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. With more than 30 years of experience working as a district court judge and felony prosecutor, Randall understands what it takes to build a strong legal case.
Contact the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today to start your confidential consultation.
Our Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Garland Protect You From a Conviction
The Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg provides representation in the following practice areas:
- Drug Possession
- Drug Crimes
- Felony DWI
- Underage DWI
- Underage DUI
- Domestic Violence
- Weapons Charges
- Probation Violations
- ALR Hearings
You may not see your specific charges listed above––and that’s okay. In that instance, we still encourage you to call and connect with our team. During our discussion, we can listen to your story, identify any defense strategies, and advise you accordingly. We can break ground on your case the moment you entrust us with it.
What Sets Our Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers Apart From Other Attorneys?
Randall B. Isenberg didn’t always advocate for defendants. He started his career on the other side of the aisle, deciding on cases as a judge and imposing penalties. Now, for the past decades, Randall has offered his insights to people facing prison time, fines, and other outcomes.
When our law office takes your case, we channel our extensive experience into your case’s defense strategy. Whether you’re facing drug charges or a white-collar crime, you should know that:
- Our record of success speaks for itself. There’s not a month that goes by that we haven’t successfully defended a client from criminal charges. For instance, in one recent case we handled, the police found our client in the middle of the road, allegedly intoxicated behind the wheel. With our advocacy, we got his DWI charge downgraded to a traffic ticket.
- We offer judgmental-free advocacy. We leave the judging to the judges. Mistakes happen, and we offer advocacy that puts your needs first.
- We have extensive legal experience handling criminal trials. Some defense attorneys claim to offer tireless advocacy but shrink the moment they enter the courtroom. That’s not the case for our law office. The courtroom is our home away from home, and we feel in our element advocating for innocent people.
Our criminal defense lawyers serving Garland offer tireless representation for clients. We handle your legal matters like it’s our own future at stake.
What Can a Garland Criminal Defense Lawyer Do for Me?
A criminal defense lawyer from our team ensures that no one violates your constitutional rights, providing the best possible outcome for your case.
Your attorney will always be on your side, looking out for your best interests and helping you understand your options. Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, your criminal defense lawyer knows what a permanent record can do to your life.
When you choose a Garland criminal defense attorney, you will have the benefit of a local perspective and knowledge of the court system. Whatever evidence the prosecution may have, your attorney can evaluate it, question it, and identify any potential weaknesses.
In many cases, we can convince the court to drop the charges against you or reduce them to a lesser crime. And, if you must take your case to court, our attorneys will build a strong case in your defense.
Garland Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
How Our Garland Criminal Defense Attorneys Protect Your Rights
Any time you face criminal charges, you have legal rights as established in the Constitution. This includes the right to an attorney, the right to due process, the right to legal search, and the right to a speedy and fair trial.
You also have the right not to incriminate yourself. Unfortunately, most people who go into the criminal process without legal representation volunteer some or all the information the prosecution needs to win its case.
You have no legal obligation to answer any questions or provide any statements to the police before, during, or after your arrest — nor should you.
A criminal defense attorney from the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg can protect you from self-incrimination and provide counsel as you navigate the legal process. Your attorney can review the evidence in your case and potentially identify flaws or errors, such as an illegal search or a lack of probable cause.
In that case, your lawyer may successfully exclude potentially incriminating evidence––forcing the prosecution to drop the charges.
Click to contact our Criminal Defense Lawyers today
Our Defense Lawyers Serving Garland Advise You on Your Options
A criminal conviction typically means a hefty fine, potential time behind bars, probation, and a permanent blemish on your criminal record. So, unless you are prepared to accept that fate and all the problems it will bring, fighting your charges is the best option.
Other than entering a guilty plea, we have three options:
- Dismissal of charges: Ideally, your lawyer can identify faults in the prosecution’s case and, using this information, convince the prosecution or the judge to dismiss your charges based on a lack of evidence.
- Reduction of charges: In some cases, your Garland criminal defense attorney can negotiate with the prosecution for reduced charges. For instance, they may move to have a DWI charge reduced to a reckless driving charge. This would mean lesser fines and perhaps no jail time.
- Going to court: For some clients, going to court is the best – or only – option for fighting Texas criminal charges. Depending on the severity of the alleged crime, the prosecution has a heavy burden of proof. This provides your criminal defense attorney with the opportunity to present a strong case and instill reasonable doubt in jurors’ minds.
After examining the evidence, your lawyer will discuss your options with you, making sure you clearly understand the legal and personal implications of each.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
When Should I Partner With a Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Garland?
If you can, we suggest contacting our Garland criminal defense lawyers before the state files charges against you or as soon as you believe you may be under investigation.
This timing is critical because, for many criminal offenses, the Texas Penal Code (TPC) prohibits plea deals. So, once the state files charges against you, you may have no other option besides going to court.
In many cases, your lawyer can work with the prosecutor to persuade her to either drop or reduce the charges.
The sooner you bring in a criminal defense attorney, the more time we will have to scrutinize the state’s evidence and, if necessary, build an aggressive case for defending you in court.
And, every moment you do not have an attorney is another opportunity for the state to violate your legal rights.
Begin Your FREE Initial Consultation About Your Criminal Charges Today
You don’t want a public defender in a time like this. You want a law firm that has resources and offers a wide range of legal services. To us, you’re not another case number. You’re just an average person who wants our assistance.
Randall Isenberg of the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg understands how frightening and upsetting this experience can be. If you do not know where to turn, call us today for a free consultation. With your future on the line, you don’t want to take any chances and navigate the criminal justice system alone.