In Richardson, Texas, criminal charges can significantly threaten your future and freedom. Misdemeanor and felony criminal charges carry the threat of jail or prison time, along with harsh financial penalties and court costs. You may have to serve probation and community service, attend court-ordered classes or counseling, and pay restitution to any potential victims. In addition, navigating the Texas legal system can pose a daunting challenge.
A compassionate Richardson criminal defense lawyer can protect your legal rights and fight for the best possible outcome in your case. If you are facing criminal charges, attorney Randy Isenberg and the legal team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg want to help. We can review your legal options with you during a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
What Criminal Charges Mean for Your Life?
The potential penalties for a criminal conviction in Richardson depend on the type and severity of the charges you face. However, most criminal offenses carry jail or prison sentences and substantial fines based on the stringent Texas statutes.
Whether you enter a guilty plea or the court convicts you, you will have a permanent criminal record, which will affect virtually every aspect of your life. Whenever anyone runs a background check on you, your conviction will show up and:
- Potential employers may use this information to decline your job application.
- Property managers could decline your application to rent a home or apartment.
- Your record may prevent you from obtaining or keeping a professional license.
- It could disqualify you for college admission and student loans.
In addition, a felony conviction will rob you of some of your most fundamental rights, such as the right to sit on a jury or own a firearm. Depending on the nature of your crime, you could also lose your driver’s license or even custody of your children. Our criminal defense team seeks to protect you from this fate by having your case dismissed, negotiating for reduced charges, or securing your acquittal in court.
How Our Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Help with Your Charges in Richardson, TX?
When you turn to the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg to help you, you can rest assured that we will be there for you, protecting your legal rights and fighting for your future. Attorney Randy Isenberg is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) as a Criminal Defense Advocate and listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell. When you choose our firm, we will:
- Give you the judgment-free attention you deserve as you relay your circumstances to us
- Represent you in police interviews and all other case matters
- Analyze the charges and evidence against you
- Review the case materials for evidence of civil rights violations or other errors
- Collect evidence and interview witnesses to support your case
- File the necessary case documents
- Build a compelling defense to present in court
- Fight for your best interests throughout the legal process
Our legal team is ready to carefully evaluate your case’s details and explain your options in a complimentary case assessment. We will get you answers to all your questions and identify the best possible defense strategies.
Potential Defenses for Criminal Charges in Richardson
We will put our extensive resources to work on your behalf, looking for potential violations of your legal rights, mistakes the police made, and any problems with the evidence. We want to identify the details we can use as leverage to negotiate with the prosecutor, with the goal of getting your charges reduced or dismissed.
Although our main goal will always be to have your criminal charges dismissed, we are always ready to take your case to trial in Richardson if necessary. If the prosecution refuses to negotiate, we will build the strongest possible criminal defense and present it to the jury.
Richardson Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
Our Track Record of Client Satisfaction
With more than 30 years of experience in the Texas criminal justice system – as a state court judge, chief felony prosecutor, and criminal defense lawyer – Randy Isenberg has the knowledge and experience to get the job done for you. Take it from clients we’ve already represented:
- “I was accommodated and was given a warm welcoming when I first walked in the meeting room. Very well-organized presentation. All my concerns were addressed.” – Jos
- “Thank you for all your hard work! Best law firm in DFW! Highly recommend!” – Renee
- “Hire him and his team, be honest and forthcoming with them from the start and try your very best to have peace in knowing that he is working to achieve the best possible outcome for you. Thank you Randall! Not a day passes without me being grateful for everything that you did for our family.” – Arnold
Click to contact our Criminal Defense Lawyers today
Our Criminal Defense Team Fights Many Different Charges
Randy Isenberg, board-certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in criminal defense, represents clients in Richardson who face misdemeanor or felony charges for:
- Felony DWI
- Under 21 DUI
- Commercial DWI
- Boating while intoxicated (BWI)
- Intoxication assault and intoxication manslaughter
- Drug possession
- Drug crimes, including manufacturing and delivery
- Family and domestic violence
- Prostitution and sex crimes
- Murder and assault
- Firearms and weapons offenses
- Criminal appeals
- Probation violations
- Expunction and nondisclosure
- ALR (administrative license revocation) hearings and driver’s license suspension
- General criminal defense
Whatever charges you may face, the prosecutor has the burden of proving your guilt. Our team will work tirelessly to protect you, your future, and your freedom. If you face a criminal charge not listed above, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your case anyway.
Our legal team will stand by your side through every aspect of the legal process, answering all your questions and advocating for your rights. You need a professional attorney and team to fight for you, and that is precisely what you will have when you work with the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Represent You Before the Charges are Officially Filed
Once the police arrest you and take you into custody, a prosecutor determines which type of criminal charges to pursue. Once the prosecutor files charges, your legal challenges become significantly more complex.
As such, you will want to contact a criminal defense attorney as soon as the police arrest you or as soon as you learn they might have you under investigation. If our legal team can get to the prosecutor before they file charges, we can potentially persuade them to file a lesser charge. In a best-case scenario, we can help you avoid a nasty legal battle by proving they have no case.
The sooner you put our team to work on your case, the sooner we can identify the legal strategies that protect you.
Meet with a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Richardson Today for Free
You can call us today about your no-cost, no-obligation case evaluation with the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg. You will have the opportunity to ask all your questions and get the answers you need to make informed choices about your future.
We look forward to showing you how our team can help you through this challenging time in your life. Call us today at (214) 696-9253 for a consultation and learn how our criminal defense lawyer in Richardson could help you.
Call or text (214) 696-9253 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form