The criminal justice system is cold, intimidating, and confusing. But you do not have to navigate it alone. You need to know your rights and how to protect your future. No matter what charges you are facing, the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg can help.
With over 30 years’ experience in criminal law, we can provide the defense, counsel, and representation you need when facing criminal charges. Whether for state or federal cases, misdemeanors or felonies, our criminal defense legal team will put in the work needed to get the best possible results for you.
Contact our office in Dallas, TX today at 214-696-9253 for a free, confidential consultation with our criminal defense lawyer.
Get your Free Consultation
You have questions. We have answers.
After an arrest, your mind will likely race with questions.
- What happens next?
- Should I talk to the police?
- What should I say to the judge?
- Can I bail out?
- What penalties will I face?
As a former district trial judge and former senior prosecutor, defense lawyer Randall Isenberg is thoroughly steeped in criminal law. He has first-hand knowledge of how judges, prosecutors, and defense attorneys think and what makes them tick. He can answer any questions you may have about your charges, available defenses, and how to handle your case in the most effective way possible.
Depending on the nature of your charges and your criminal record, you could be up against serious repercussions, such as:
- Imprisonment, house arrest, or probation
- Substantial fines and restitution
- Loss of driving and other privileges
- Loss of professional licenses or expulsion from college
- Court-mandated programs and classes
- Community service
Your reputation, liberty, and future are at stake. You need the best legal defense possible to fight for your rights. Contact the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg now to speak to someone about your case.
Why should you entrust your case to the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg?
With an extensive background in criminal law, an arsenal of proven defenses and strategies, and a long history of successful cases, our firm is a smart choice for your case. Below are just a few reasons you can feel confident about entrusting your case to the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg:
- We have handled a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor cases in both state and federal courts.
- We explore all aspects of a case, using our well-honed investigation, negotiation, preparation, and litigation skills to bring about effective results.
- Randall is Board Certified in Criminal Defense and is licensed by the United States Supreme Court to practice.
- He has insider knowledge on how judges and prosecutors operate.
- He is highly respected by the legal community, having received an AV Peer Review Rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
- Our case results speak for themselves.
What types of case does the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg accept?
Regardless of the severity of your charges, Randall B. Isenberg can give you the defense and legal representation you need to protect your rights. Some of our practice areas include:
- DWI defenses
- Drug possession, sale, and trafficking
- Murder, assault, and other violent crimes
- Weapons- and firearms-related charges
- Theft and robbery cases
- ALR hearings
- Expunctions and nondisclosures
- Domestic violence cases
- Sex crimes
- Violation of probation
What can I expect when I hire Attorney Isenberg for my criminal case?
Many types of criminal cases are very time-sensitive. We waste no time getting to work on your case. After reviewing the facts, we will explain exactly what you are up against, give you our professional opinion of your case, and then tell you what the next steps are. When you work with our firm, you can expect superior and aggressive legal representation, no-holds-barred legal defense, and the attention and service you deserve.
There is zero prejudice at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg. “You are presumed innocent until proven guilty” is not just a novel sentiment at our firm — we base our entire practice on this foundation principle of the United States justice system.
We understand that sometimes people have lapses in judgment, are in the wrong place at the wrong time, or are wrongly accused. Whether we are building your case around an affirmative or negative defense, our aim is the same: diligently fight your charges and push for the best possible outcome. Depending on the case, we may:
- Show a lack of evidence and get the jury to “no-bill” the case (avoid formal charges altogether)
- Uncover law enforcement errors to get evidence thrown out
- Expose holes in the prosecutor’s case
- Provide evidence of an alibi
- Negotiate with the State for reduced charges
- Seek inclusion into a diversion program in lieu of jail time
- Convince the DA to not to file charges at all
- Explore ways to avoid jail time and fines
- Get the case dismissed
- Seek an acquittal
Check Out Our Recent Case Results
No reputable defense lawyer will make any promises about the outcome of your case. But our legal knowledge and litigation skills combined with tenacity continues to yield desirable results. Below are some of our recent case outcomes:
- Aggravated assault with deadly weapon – No billed
- Second DWI offense – Reduced charge to obstruction of roadway
- Misdemeanor theft – Conditional dismissal
- Assault family violence – Dismissal
- Felony robbery – Deferred probation
- Felony possession of marijuana – Reduced to misdemeanor
- Felony DWI, third offense – Dismissal
Your Future Matters. Call the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today.
If you have been arrested for a crime, you must take immediate action to protect your rights. The sooner you enlist our help, the sooner we can start working to build your defense. We take the steps necessary to fight your charges and ensure your voice is heard.
Call the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg in Dallas, TX today at 214-696-9253 for a free, confidential consultation.