Driving with any amount of alcohol in your system before you turn 21 can change the trajectory of your life. More than the fines and license suspensions, it is the conviction itself that can cause lasting damage to your future.
An Addison Under-21 DUI lawyer from the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg will fight to resolve the charges you face. Our firm has more than 30 years of experience advocating for Texans who find themselves in difficult legal circumstances.
Why Should I Hire the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg for an Under-21 DUI?
At our firm, it is our belief that a young person’s future shouldn’t be in jeopardy from one mistake. We will fight to protect your future from the stain of a DUI conviction.
You may hire an attorney from the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg to lead your defense because:
- We have experience in all areas of the law: Attorney Isenberg is a former State District Trial Judge and Chief Felony Prosecutor. When we defend you against your Under-21 DUI, we’ll leverage this experience to create a stronger case.
- DUI and DWI cases are central to our firm: We are constantly updating our case results in DUI and DWI cases because we are always representing clients against these charges. We have experience resolving cases like yours.
- We always fight for your best interest: Whether we settle or proceed to trial will depend on one question: Is this the right decision for you?
With our track record in mind, rest assured that the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg are prepared to handle your defense in Addison.
We fight for clients as if they are our own family, and our testimonials prove it:
- “The Isenberg team is truly an outstanding group of professionals. They were honest with me from the beginning about my case being a difficult case but they were going to try their best. They absolutely did their best and more.” – Armando Escobar
- “The best law firm in Dallas by far. Colleen represented me in my case and was so nice to have her there. She explained every part of the process clearly and answered every question I had. Thank you so much for all your help!” – Richard Trevino
- “I was very pleased to be able to work with your Law Firm on my unfortunate DWI case. You were truly the best and had very impressive end results. I had some unplanned complications in my DWI case & the end results were very amazing.” – Johnny W.
These testimonials aren’t rare, as our firm strives to get the best possible result for every client we represent. A lawyer from our team will exhaust every legal option as we defend you from an Under-21 DUI charge.
What Is at Stake When Facing an Under-21 DUI Charge in Addison?
You may face an Under-21 DUI charge if you were:
- Operating a motor vehicle while under the age of 21
- Stopped by a law enforcement officer
- Administered a Breathalyzer test, blood test, or field sobriety test that indicated you had any alcohol in your system
So long as you did not have a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08% or more, you will generally face an Under-21 DUI charge. If you did have a BAC of .08% or more at the time of the arrest, it may have been the officer’s discretion of whether to charge you with DWI, a charge with more severe penalties.
In any case, you now face an Under-21 DUI charge and the legal penalties it carries.
Legal Punishments for an Under-21 DUI Conviction in Addison
- Paying a $500 fine
- Suffering a two-month driver’s license suspension
- Having to complete a mandatory alcohol education course
- Having to perform up to 40 hours of community service
Perhaps most importantly, you’re at risk of having a DUI conviction on your record.
For a free legal consultation with a Under-21 DUI Lawyer in Addison, call (214) 696-9253
The Consequences of an Under-21 DUI Conviction Extend Beyond Your Record
Even once you have completed any legal sanctions that stem from an Under-21 DUI conviction, you may continue to suffer additional consequences, including:
- Questions (and possible rejections) from university admissions boards
- Questions (and more possible rejections) from prospective employers
- Mental health problems stemming from the shame and hardship of an Under-21 DUI conviction
There is no way to project the total cost of any criminal conviction. For this reason, we advise that you let us fight with all of our might to spare you from a serious criminal conviction.
How the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Will Fight for You in Addison
An attorney from our firm will:
- Develop a legal strategy for your case: After reviewing all relevant evidence, testimony, and information, we’ll advise you of our recommendations. We may advise that you settle, let us seek a dismissal, or proceed to trial if necessary.
- Negotiate with the prosecution: Whether or not you choose to accept a plea offer, we will determine what the prosecutor in your case is offering.
- Guide you through the rest of the legal process: Each Under-21 DUI case follows a unique path, and the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg will guide you through the hurdles and victories as they arise.
We will be your strongest advocates during this tough time in your life. Using our legal knowledge and experience, we’ll work to help you move past your Under-21 DUI and onward with your life.
Call the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Today for a Consultation
Our firm will craft your defense against an Under-21 DUI charge in Addison. We work together for the client, so your lawyer will fight for your peace of mind and for a second chance at a better future.
Call the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today for a consultation.