Facing serious criminal charges and the penalties they typically carry can make building a strong defense difficult and stressful. On your own, defending yourself can even be daunting. When you trust your case to our Duncanville criminal defense lawyer, our entire Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg team helps you fight back.
When you work with our team, we help you challenge the charges against you, conduct a thorough investigation, and carefully examine and scrutinize the evidence against you. We will also interview you, any witnesses against you, and any witnesses who support your version of events. We never stop fighting for you and the best outcome of your criminal case.
Texas Imposes Severe Criminal Penalties
Because the state takes criminal activity seriously, it imposes strict penalties upon conviction. Per Texas Penal Code Title 3, Chapter 12, a criminal conviction can lead to penalties for misdemeanor convictions that can include up to a year of jail time and as much as $4,000 in fines. The penalties for a felony conviction are much harsher and can include:
- State Jail Felony – up to two years of incarceration and up to $10,000 in fines
- Third-Degree Felony – up to 10 years of imprisonment and up to $10,000 in fines
- Second-Degree Felony – up to 20 years of imprisonment and up to $10,000 in fines
- First-Degree Felony – up to 99 years of imprisonment and up to $10,000 in fines
Attorney Randall B. Isenberg has 30-plus years of experience as a former prosecutor and former state district judge. This experience enables him to build your defense and to identify any police actions during the arrest and interrogation process that may work in favor of your defense. He also works with the state’s prosecutor to mitigate your charges, limit their potential consequences, and help you get back to your life, family, and career.
Our Team Can Help Minimize Criminal Penalties
Understanding the severity of the charges you face can be overwhelming. When we represent you, we work hard to minimize these damages or have the charges against you dismissed whenever possible. To help build your defense and minimize or possibly avoid conviction, our team:
- Reads and reviews arrest and police reports
- Interview the state’s witnesses and supporting witnesses
- Investigates and challenges the state’s evidence against you
- Negotiates lesser charges and sentence reductions
We also make sure the state takes timely action in your case. Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Articles 12.01 and 12.02 define the time the state has to bring certain charges against you. We make sure you do not fight criminal charges the state failed to prosecute on time. These and other legal avenues give us leverage in your defense.
Criminal Defense Cases Our Team Will Help You Fight
When we represent you, our team handles your case with compassion and without judgment. We help defend clients facing these and many other misdemeanor and felony charges:
- DWI-related offenses
- Domestic violence charges
- Drug-related crimes
- Physical assault cases
- Murder charges in various degrees
- Weapons-related offenses
This list is in no way all-inclusive. If the criminal case you are battling is not on this list, you can speak to us about it during your free consultation. The best way to find out how diligently our team works for you is by browsing our website or reviewing your case with one of our team members.
Working with Our Criminal Defense Team Serving Duncanville, TX, has Advantages
Trying to understand the state’s case, relevant laws, required legal filings, and possible penalties on your own can be challenging. With our team is on your side, we handle all the legal aspects of your case, including:
- Explaining state and local laws
- Examining the state’s evidence
- Negotiating beneficial plea deals
- Clarifying the charges against you
- Reviewing your options for defense
- Clarifying possible penalties and fines
The team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg also reviews any plea offers the state makes and keeps you otherwise informed as your case progresses in Duncanville. Our criminal defense lawyer will also help you concentrate on rebuilding your life while we focus on building your defense.
For a free legal consultation with a Criminal Defense Lawyer serving Duncanville, call (214) 696-9253
Criminal Allegations Can Do Serious Damage
Criminal charges can be embarrassing and a lot to take in, even if they are not followed by conviction. This is true because an arrest, in and of itself, can leave you with a stigma that can be hard to overcome. An arrest can mean:
- Embarrassment in social settings
- Isolation in your local community
- Damage to your employment or career
Our team works hard to provide the support you need in multiple areas. We want you to do more than limit the potential criminal damage – we also want you to be able to thrive in your social settings and your workplace environment. We strive to support the whole client and fight for a second chance for you.
Duncanville Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
See Why Criminal Defendants Seek Out Our Law Firm
We love earning referrals from satisfied clients. Men and women whom we represented in the past share recommendations and endorsements that tell you about their outstanding experience working with our client support team. They say:
- “Great lawyer and great staff, they were very helpful in my legal issue. I would recommend Mr. Isenberg to anyone looking for a criminal attorney.” – Naveed Uddin
- “There’s a reason Randall Isenberg was listed among the ‘Best Lawyers in Dallas’ by D Magazine. He truly is at the top in his field.” – Arnold Carrigan
- “Thanks, Randall, for getting my charges reduced…I’ll be happy to refer your law firm to anyone wanting an outstanding attorney.” – Erick Major
- “Randall B. Isenberg, P.C. Law Firm got me an acquittal! I thought at best my charges would be reduced…Thank you so much for rescuing me.” – Jennie Green
- “The Isenberg law offices are filled with professionals who take every case and client seriously, as if they’re going up to bat for their own family members.” – Christopher Lindsey
Our criminal defense team believes everyone deserves opportunities to improve their lives. We fight as hard for you to have that opportunity as we have for clients we represented in the past.
Call One of Our Criminal Defense Team Members Today
Are you or someone you love facing the possibility of a criminal conviction in Duncanville? You do not have to fight these charges alone when you get our criminal defense lawyer on your side. Get a review of your criminal case by contacting one of our Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg team members at (214) 696-9253 today.