A conviction for driving a commercial vehicle while intoxicated (commercial DWI) has brutal consequences. For some, the consequences extend to their professional life, personal life, and financial situation. A capable defense attorney may be your best chance to avoid these consequences.
Attorney Randall B. Isenberg is a former judge and prosecutor and has seen the criminal justice system from many different perspectives. This unique experience makes him a powerful ally when defending clients.
Why Those Facing a Commercial DWI in Forney Choose the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg
Those who drive commercial vehicles know how important their commercial driver’s license (CDL) is. If you are convicted of commercial DWI, you will lose this license for some time—and the penalties don’t stop there.
Attorney Randall B. Isenberg has a unique edge among lawyers:
- He has a background as a Chief Felony Prosecutor and State District Trial Judge. This allows him to think like a prosecutor and judge, and gives him an advantage when approaching plea negotiations and motions for dismissal.
- He has more than 30 years of experience defending clients, during which time he has secured many dismissals and client-friendly plea agreements.
- He has built a reliable team of fellow attorneys, paralegals, investigators, and experts to build the strongest possible cases for his clients.
Though Isenberg takes the lead, at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, we’re a strong team. We use all of our manpower and resources to help our clients. Our firm’s goal is to secure the best possible outcome for your commercial DWI case in Forney.
Client Testimonials for the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg
As a firm, we prioritize your defense, but we also care deeply about your personal experience. Our clients leave glowing testimonials:
- “I was very pleased being able to work with your law firm on my unfortunate DWI case. You were truly the best and had very impressive end results. I had some unplanned complications in my DWI case & the end results were very amazing and I felt I was truly with a dream team law firm in my situation.” – Johnny W.
- “I had a thousand fears and a thousand questions. But it didn’t take me long to discover how hard the attorneys at his law offices were working. No doubt that I’m free today because of them.” – Gerrie J.
Every criminal case is a serious matter, and we work hard to deliver results for our clients. A commercial DWI lawyer from our team can handle every step of your defense in Forney, TX.
The High Cost of a Commercial DWI Conviction in Forney, TX
We never want to scare clients, but you must be realistic about what you face. Understanding the potential consequences of a DWI conviction will help you understand the importance of hiring the right law firm for your defense.
The consequences of a commercial DWI conviction can include:
- Legal penalties: Per the Texas Department of Transportation (DOT), a first-time DWI offense can result in up to 180 days in jail, a fine of up to $2,000, and suspension of your driving privileges. For each subsequent DWI conviction, the legal penalties become more severe.
- Professional difficulties: When you lose your CDL because of a DWI conviction, you may also lose your job. Even if you eventually get your CDL and personal driving privileges back, you may find it difficult to get employment as a commercial driver. You may earn less or find less fulfillment in your work if you’re forced to change careers because of a commercial DWI conviction.
- Personal problems: You may lose parental rights, suffer mental health problems, and lose personal relationships because of a DWI conviction. Between possible imprisonment and stigma from the conviction, your personal life may be greatly affected.
Mistakes happen. Commercial motorists face a strict bar for a DWI arrest, with just a .04% blood alcohol concentration (BAC) being sufficient for a commercial DWI charge. Our team wants to help you find an acceptable outcome to this difficult situation.
Forney Commercial DWI Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
How We Can Help with Your Commercial DWI Defense in Forney, TX
Our capable legal team can take the lead in your defense, including:
- Seeking evidence of law enforcement negligence: If a law enforcement officer stopped you without probable cause, acted inappropriately during your stop, did not properly calibrate the breathalyzer device, or engaged in any other negligent behavior, we can detail these errors in your case.
- Gathering any evidence that suggests you are not guilty: Such evidence may include contradictory BAC test results or plausible explanations for your BAC reading.
- Negotiating with the prosecutor: It’s worth exploring any plea bargains the prosecutor may offer. Depending on the details of your case, a plea agreement may be the most favorable outcome. However, we can fight for a dismissal of the charges or an exoneration if we feel this is the right legal approach for you.
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary: If the prosecutor does not offer a reasonable plea bargain, we may advise taking your case to court. We can defend you in front of a jury, aiming for a not-guilty verdict.
Our team can handle every feature of your defense. From interviewing witnesses and completing paperwork to preparing you for the legal process, we can do it all.
Click to contact our Commercial DWI Lawyers today
Contact the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Today to Hire a Defense Lawyer You Can Trust
Don’t wait to hire our firm. If you have already been charged with commercial DWI, it is past time to begin preparing your defense. Our team can utilize all the time that you give us. We want to gather all available evidence and build the strongest case possible, so contact our offices today.
Get in touch with the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today to retain a commercial DWI lawyer in Forney, TX.