If authorities in Duncanville have charged you with driving while intoxicated (DWI) because of alleged marijuana use, you face life-changing legal penalties. A Duncanville DWI marijuana lawyer from the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg will fight to reduce or dismiss your charges or to get a not-guilty verdict from a jury.
Our firm has achieved positive outcomes for many clients facing DWI. Let us lead your defense today. We can gather witnesses to support your case, use evidence to defend your innocence or argue for lighter charges, and defend your rights throughout the process.
Why Hire the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg for Your Marijuana DWI Defense?
Texas law has not changed with regard to marijuana, so driving after smoking or ingesting it remains a serious legal offense. If you do not put forth a strong defense to the charges you face, you may endure the lifelong consequences of a conviction.
The Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg will work with you and cooperate with the prosecutor trying your case to seek the best possible legal outcome. You may hire our firm for your DWI case in Duncanville because:
- We have relevant experience: Attorney Isenberg and our other lawyers have relevant legal experience. Every day, we help many clients overcome DWI charges, including those that involve marijuana. We have overcome countless challenges when handling these case types, and we’ll navigate any issues that arise during your defense.
- Our case results include many successful DWI defenses: We update our case results monthly. With each new month comes a new batch of DWI cases we have handled successfully. Cases like yours are a critical practice area for the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, and our successes show that we can provide the defense you need.
- Our legal team has a unique perspective that our clients appreciate: Attorney Isenberg is a former State District Judge and Chief Felony Prosecutor. This experience allows our defense team to understand how prosecutors think and how judges may rule based on certain evidence. We use these insights in our clients’ favor whenever possible.
Because of these and other benefits of our services, our firm has also developed a reputation among our former clients for hard work and results.
Client Testimonials for the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg
Our former clients explain how we resolved their DWI cases and put their legal issues behind them:
- “We asked around about the best DWI attorneys in Dallas, and Randall’s name kept coming up. So we went with him. He committed the arresting officer to giving his version of the arrest, and it didn’t match the evidence and couldn’t stand up in court. We were so relieved to have the case thrown out and to put it all behind us. And we’re happy to leave a good review.” – Sarah
- “After getting deferred probation after my DWI, I’m more than happy to leave a positive review for the law offices of Randall Isenberg. Brittany and Randy really took care of me and gave me a second chance.” – Melissa
- “Attorney Randall B. Isenberg represented me in a complicated DWI case and got it dismissed. He is a very smart, highly experienced attorney who knows his stuff.” – Anonymous former client
Check out more of our client testimonials to get an idea of what you can expect when you work with our firm. A Duncanville DWI marijuana lawyer from our team will start fighting for your name and reputation today.
What You Stand to Lose from a DWI Marijuana Conviction in Duncanville
The potential consequence of a DWI conviction depends on whether you have a prior conviction on your record. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) notes that penalties for a DWI include:
- First DWI conviction: A fine of up to $2,000, between 3 and 180 days in jail, and a one-year license suspension.
- Second DWI conviction: A fine of up to $4,000, between 1 month and 1 year in jail, and a two-year license suspension.
- Third DWI conviction: A fine of up to $10,000, between 2 and 10 years imprisonment, and a two-year license suspension.
These legal sanctions may only be the start of your problems following a conviction. Consequences like jail, imprisonment, and a serious conviction on your record may lead to:
- The loss of your job
- A threat to your professional trajectory
- Custody problems
- Financial hardship
- Other adverse consequences resulting directly from a DWI conviction
We don’t just want to protect you from costly fines, potential jail or prison time, and the loss of your license. We also want to protect your reputation, your personal life, and everything you have worked hard for up until this point.
Duncanville DWI Marijuana Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
What Our DWI Legal Team Will Do for You in Duncanville
Your attorney from the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg will handle every detail of your defense. We help clients facing charges of marijuana DWI by:
- Reviewing the details of your arrest: The arresting officer must have stopped you for probable cause. If you were stopped improperly, or any other aspect of your arrest was inappropriate, we’ll use it as grounds for dismissal.
- Developing your legal strategy: We will create a legal strategy based on the facts of your case. The end goal of this strategy will be either a dismissal of charges, a reduction of charges through a plea bargain, or a not-guilty verdict following a trial.
- Seeking evidence of your innocence: We may prove that you were not under the influence of marijuana at the time of your arrest.
- Negotiating a plea agreement: If we aim to reduce the charge you face, we’ll negotiate with the prosecutor. You will have complete authority to accept or reject a plea offer.
- Completing a trial: If your case goes to trial, we’ll represent you to the end of legal proceedings.
Our team will update you frequently, ensuring that you understand our legal strategy and how your DWI case in Duncanville is progressing.
Click to contact our DWI Marijuana Lawyers today
Call the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Today to Discuss Your DWI Defense
Our attorneys know that legal matters don’t wait, so we’re ready to answer your call at any time. A marijuana DWI lawyer from our firm is ready to fight for you, and we will utilize all of the time you provide us to prepare your defense.
Call the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today for your consultation.
Call or text (214) 696-9253 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form