Facing charges for any drug-related crime can be stressful. It can also be challenging to understand the complexities of drug charges or to defend yourself against them in court. With guidance and direction from our criminal defense team serving Duncanville, TX, you are not alone in fighting the potential harm of an arrest. When our team represents you, we fight hard for plea agreements, lesser charges, and sentence reductions.
Being charged with a drug-related crime of any degree can have a serious impact on you and your entire family. It can damage your community standing, disrupt your career path, and result in lengthy incarceration or imprisonment. Our Duncanville drug crimes lawyer at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg can help you develop a defense against these charges that helps preserve your good name, your present, and your future.
Our Drug Crimes Defense Team Serving Duncanville Is on Your Side
Texas will allow you to represent yourself in criminal cases. Your case will benefit, though, from hiring our drug crimes team to help you build a defense. When you work with our firm on your defense, we will:
- Review the circumstances that led to your arrest
- Ensure the legality of any searches police conducted
- Develop an effective defense strategy on your behalf
- Locate and interview supporting witnesses
- Handle all case-related paperwork and filings
Our team also ensures the police had probable cause to arrest you in accordance with the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Article 14.03. If our investigation proves probable cause did not exist or that the police questioned you after you asked for a lawyer, this information can benefit your defense. We also help you understand the complexities of your case, navigate the legal system, and present yourself in the best light in any court appearances you have.
How Can Your Law Firm Help Me Fight Drug Charges in Texas?
Conviction on drug-related crimes can be costly in more ways than one. Texas Controlled Substances Act § 481.112 defines the penalties for manufacturing or delivering certain types of controlled substances. Additional laws in this chapter define the penalties for additional types of controlled substances offenses.
Our drug crimes team will explain the relevance of these or any other laws to your case and of sentence enhancements you might face under certain circumstances. While time in a local jail or state prison can derail your life, arrest and conviction for drug-related crimes can have other life-altering consequences, including:
- Barring you from government financial aid for higher education
- Damaging your social, personal, and professional life
- Temporarily preventing you from exercising your right to vote
- Creating a social and community stigma that makes daily life difficult
Our drug crimes team helps you avoid the social stigma and dishonor of a drug conviction by working with you and the state’s representative to resolve your case in your favor. Our goal is to help you achieve a fair outcome, whether we represent you at trial or while fostering plea deals.
How Can You Help Me Limit Penalties and Fines?
It can be hard to negotiate with the state if you represent yourself in a plea bargain. Our team can help you obtain beneficial agreements that work in your favor. When we arrange a plea agreement on your behalf, you benefit from:
- Limited publicity
- Reduced charges
- Lighter fines
- Lowered sentences
By resolving your case quickly and without a trial, you can preserve your good name and your reputation in your community and profession. You also avoid exposing yourself and your family to scrutiny and limit the potential harm to your career.
We Take a Client-Focused Approach to Criminal Defense
Even clients facing similar drug charges in Duncanville should not have cookie-cutter defenses or be treated like one-size-fits-all defendants. When our team represents you, we give your case the personal attention – and attention to detail – it deserves. Our drug crimes lawyer and client support team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg focuses on you and the specific details that help us build your defense.
Attorney Randall B. Isenberg brings more than 30 years of experience to your case. His former career as a former prosecutor and state district judge helps our team negotiate a plea deal that lets you avoid the stress of a lengthy trial, cross-examination, and the wait for a judge or jury to return a verdict.
For a free legal consultation with a Drug Crimes Lawyer in Duncanville, call (214) 696-9253
What do Previous Clients Say About Your Law Firm?
We work hard to present the best defense and obtain the best outcome for our clients. We also work hard to earn our referrals from satisfied clients. When they refer us to others, they say the following:
- “Mr. Isenberg and his Associates handled my difficult case with the utmost professionalism in a more than reasonable amount of time. Can’t say enough about Randy and his team. Thank you all so much.” – John Borders
- “Hire him and his team, be honest and forthcoming with them from the start, and try your very best to have peace in knowing that he is working to achieve the best possible outcome for you. Thank you, Randall! Not a day passes without me being grateful for everything that you did for our family.” – Arnold Wadsworth
- “When my friend got in trouble, I recommended Randall Isenberg, knowing that he would be a great choice. What I did not realize was just how much of a personal interest he would take, not only helping navigate the legal process but also providing a moral compass for my good friend. I would recommend him to anyone, with no hesitation.” – David Wisler
You do not have to defend yourself or fight the legal system on your own. When our team fights for you, we make sure you get the individual time and attention an effective defense of your charges requires.
Our Team Can Help You Build Your Defense
When you need help fighting charges for drug crimes, the team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg helps you build a defense and get a chance at a fresh start. Find out how hard our drug crimes lawyer fights for you by contacting one of our team members helping clients in Duncanville at (214) 696-9253 today.