If you were arrested for a crime in Texas, a pretrial diversion program could help you avoid the stress, strain, and uncertainty of a trial. This program offers rehabilitation instead of punishment and can prevent a criminal record. In addition, courts benefit from diversion programs by decreasing the number of cases docketed and freeing up valuable court time.
Being arrested is a frightening experience. Possible conviction and harsh financial and confinement penalties only add to your fear, frustration, and distress. Our criminal defense team can help you understand what a diversion program is, explain its features and benefits, and assist you with enrollment. We carefully review your charges to ensure you are eligible for diversion to help protect your future.
Benefits of a Diversion Program
A diversion program can vary according to your charges. It might include behavior modification and healthcare programs, among others. If you complete the program, there will be no criminal conviction on your record. Other benefits of the pretrial diversion program include:
- An opportunity for repentance and rehabilitation
- A chance to assess and correct your actions
- Screenings for mental health and substance abuse issues
The screenings that are part of a diversion program also provide the opportunity to access beneficial counseling services. You also have the chance to positively affect your immediate and surrounding community.
Find Out If You Qualify
To make sure you get the most out of the program, we’ll explain each of its components and conditions. While diversion programs offer many benefits, you cannot simply decide to join one at will. Instead, you must meet the eligibility criteria, and the court must approve your request for participation. Each county may have slightly different requirements, processes, and available diversion programs.
In addition, if you face federal charges, the Northern District of Texas’ pretrial diversion guidelines would apply. Our team will help you complete and submit the required forms and prove your readiness before federal and state district judges. We will also keep track of your progress to ensure you complete the program and enjoy all its benefits.
Get a Fresh Start with Our Support and Guidance
Our team represents criminal defendants because we believe everyone deserves a second chance. Randall B. Isenberg brings more than 30 years of experience as a former prosecutor and state district judge to your case, and our team is ready to use this experience to fight for you. If you work with our firm, we will:
- Evaluate the case against you
- Identify any violations of your rights
- Interview witnesses for and against you
In addition to diversion programs, we also identify other beneficial programs and pleas that could erase the charges from your record or reduce subsequent penalties. Your freedom and well-being are important to us, so let us help you handle this process.
We Represent Clients Charged with These Crimes
If you can benefit from a pre-trial conversion, we want to help you do so. We represent clients charged with these criminal offenses:
- Drug and alcohol crimes
- Murder and assault
- Gun and weapon crimes
- Family violence crimes
- Sex crimes
- Probation violations
We also help clients secure expunctions and nondisclosures, thereby limiting the damage of a conviction or clearing your record altogether. Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, our team helps you fight for the justice you deserve.
Read What Former Clients Have to Say
We believe everyone deserves the chance to build a solid defense, so our law firm is committed to getting the best possible results for our clients.
- “Randy is the real deal… He and his team had the case dismissed almost immediately. He’s a true professional and an asset to the legal community. The system has gone crazy, and Randy can help you. Give him a call.” – Anonymous
- “Thank you so much for representing me in my case. I never knew a great law firm like this could ever exist… The whole Isenberg staff is great, and they stood by me throughout my case… Thank you, Mr. Isenberg… for giving me a second chance… Thank you again!” – Derrick K.
- “I would recommend the legal services of Randall Isenberg to anyone. They were very professional, prompt, and seem to actually care about my case and handle it unconditionally… These guys are very intelligent and able to do just about anything inside a courthouse!” – Anonymous
When you choose our criminal defense team, you get the chance to build a solid defense strategy and fight for your future.
Let Our Criminal Defense Team Fight for You
If you were arrested and facing conviction, we can explore your diversion program options and determine your eligibility for the program. Find out how by completing our confidential contact form or calling one of our Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg team members today at (214) 696-9253 to start taking charge of your defense.