Any number of life circumstances can lead you to be arrested for a drug crime. Though these crimes vary in seriousness and the circumstances of each case will directly impact the ultimate outcome, we want to help you reach the best possible conclusion to your case.
If you or a loved one has been arrested for a drug crime, let a drug crimes lawyer in Carrollton guide you through this uncertain time. Call our team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today at (214) 696-9253 to discuss your case and how we can help you.
We Will Leverage Our Extensive Experience on Your Behalf
Randall B. Isenberg will deploy the fruits of extensive experience as a prosecutor and a trial judge to help you obtain a favorable outcome in your case. His record of results speak for themselves, and those results come as the result of 30 years’ experience as a former Senior Chief Felony Prosecutor and State District Trial Judge.
Knowing the ins and outs of drug court from the perspective of a prosecutor, judge, and now drug crimes defense lawyer is invaluable. Allow Randall Isenberg and his team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg to help you obtain a result that works for you and your future.
Regardless of the Drug Crime(s) You Are Facing, We Can Help
We aim to achieve the most favorable possible result for you, regardless of what you are being charged with. We will defend you if you have been charged with a drug crime in violation of TX § 481.001 (Health and Safety Code), including:
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Prescription fraud, including prescription forgery
If you are facing drug charges not listed here, we want to hear from you about the details of your case. We will defend clients facing drug crimes related to any substance, including but not limited to:
- Synthetic marijuana
- Crystal meth
Again, we know that the landscape of drugs and related drug crimes is constantly evolving, and if you are facing charges related to a drug not listed here, we can help. Call our team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today at (214) 696-9253 to discuss your case and how we can help you.
What a Drug Crimes Lawyer in Carrollton Will Do for You
When you are arrested and charged with a drug crime, you may be at a loss as to where to turn or what to do next. We have counseled clients with situations similar to yours before. We can help you through this confusing time.
One of our team members will:
- Meet with you to discuss your case, what happened in your words, and what you can expect next
- Review evidence relating to your case and discuss with you your legal options, as well as give you advice on the smartest course of action
- As a former prosecutor and trial judge, leverage relationships to obtain a legal outcome that you are comfortable with
- Correspond with your family members and other loved ones as the legal process proceeds
- Defend your rights throughout the entirety of the legal process
There is no substitute for experience when it comes time to navigate the courtroom, and the team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg have experience to spare.
Know the Stakes of Your Case and Choose Wisely
We all make mistakes, and while a mistake or misunderstanding may have landed you in drug court, you do not have to compound the problem by choosing to forego representation.
Potential sentences for even the least serious drug offenses in Texas include a potential life sentence. Possession of marijuana, for example, is punishable with up to life in prison under include a potential life sentence under TX § 481.121. This is not the time to try to go your own way when it comes to forming an effective legal defense, as anybody facing a drug crime should have a legal expert on their side.
What to Consider When Hiring a Drug Crimes Lawyer in Carrollton
When choosing our firm for your defense, consider some key questions, such as:
- Does the lawyer have experience in drug courts, relationships in the courts that I will be tried in, and knowledge of how the prosecution will think and act?
- Does the lawyer have a proven track record of obtaining dismissals and other settlements that are favorable to clients?
- Will my lawyer give me a real shot at obtaining a favorable judgment or settlement?
The team at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg can answer in the affirmative to each of these questions. Call us at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg today at (214) 696-9253 to discuss your case.