If you or someone you love has been charged with a sex crime in Dallas, our criminal defense team is here to help. Whether you are facing sexual assault, solicitation of a minor, or other charges, our Dallas sex crime lawyer can work with you to build a solid defense and protect your rights.
A sex conviction in Dallas comes with severe consequences and collateral damage that can affect the rest of your life. Depending on the charges, you may have to register as a convicted sex offender in Texas. At the Dallas Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, our Dallas criminal defense lawyers handle all types of sex crime cases. We offer free and confidential consultations, so you can discuss your case with us today.
Types of Sex Crime Cases We Handle in Dallas
If you are charged with a sex crime in Dallas, your world may feel like it has been turned upside down. Your family, career, and reputation are on the line. This is not a battle you should attempt to face on your own. You need a criminal defense team with proven experience handling sex crime cases such as:
- Indecent Exposure
- Disorderly Conduct
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Misconduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
While some of these charges are misdemeanors, others can be upgraded to a felony based on your prior criminal history and past convictions. A Dallas sex crime attorney at the Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg can investigate your case, look for any discrepancies, and work to get the charges against you reduced or dropped.
Penalties You Could Face If Convicted of a Sex Crime in Dallas
The penalties you could face if convicted of a sex crime in Dallas vary depending on the severity of the charges and if you have any prior convictions. Under Texas Penal Code Chapter 21 § 21.08(a), a charge of indecent exposure is considered a Class B misdemeanor which could mean up to six months in jail and a fine of $2,000.
But if you are convicted of indecency with a child (under the age of 17) per Texas Penal Code Chapter 21 § 21.11(a), that is considered a third-degree felony punishable by two to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.
Whatever charges you face, we believe that every one of our clients deserves a dignified defense. A Dallas sex crime lawyer will work with you to determine the best course of action and try to minimize the damage this type of charge can do to your life. Once you hire us to represent you, our goal is to get the charges against you dismissed.
A Sex Crimes Attorney Will Work to Build a Solid Defense on Your Behalf
As a former State District Trial Judge and Senior Chief Felony Prosecutor, Attorney Randall B. Isenberg has sat on both sides of the bench. His 30+ years of experience in the courtroom has led to his success as a Dallas defense attorney. Mr. Isenberg understands the delicate and difficult nature of being faced with a sex crime and believes that every client is innocent until proven guilty.
The Law Offices of Randall J. Isenberg can construct a defense that may include:
- Entrapment (would police conduct cause a reasonable person in the same situation to commit the same offense)
- Your alibi for the date and time the offense occurred
- Mistaken identity
Our Dallas sex crime lawyer will analyze the details of the police report to ensure the arrest did not violate your constitutional rights. We leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice. We can discuss defense strategy during your free initial consultation.
Dallas Sex Crimes Lawyer Near Me (214) 696-9253
Our Case Results Show Our Commitment to the Best Possible Outcome
When it comes to defending clients against sex crimes, whether they are misdemeanors or felonies, our case results speak volumes. Here are some of the outcomes we have obtained for our past clients:
- Sex Assault Violence – Deferred
- Possession of Child Pornography – Deferred Probation
- Online Solicitation of Minor – Deferred Probation
- Prostitution (Misdemeanor B) – Dismissed
- Indecency with a Child (Felony) – Not Guilty by Bench Trial
Click to contact our Sex Crimes Lawyers today
What Our Past Clients Have to Say About Our Firm?
The testimonials we have received on Google demonstrate our commitment and dedication to our clients. Here are just a few examples:
- “The Isenberg law offices are filled with professionals who take every case and client seriously, as if they’re going up to bat for their own family members. Our family will look only to Isenberg whenever we need a great lawyer.” – Christopher
- “There’s a reason Randall Isenberg was listed among the “Best Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine. He truly is at the top in his field. Having true representation by a former state district judge, with all his experience, was worth every penny I spent on my defense. I’ve seen friends sold down the river by court-appointed attorneys, and I thank God that I didn’t have to take that path.” – Arnold
- “Thank you, Randall for getting my charges reduced. I went from facing decades in prison to probation. I can’t tell you how much that means to me, my wife, and kids. I’ll be happy to refer your law firm to anyone wanting an outstanding attorney.” – Erick
Our team is passionate about protecting your rights and reputation as we work to get the sex crime charges against you reduced or dismissed.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call a Dallas Sex Crime Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one is facing a sex crime charge in Dallas, do not take this situation lightly. If convicted, your rights are at stake, and your reputation can be tarnished forever.
Call (214) 696-9253 today for your free initial consultation. The sooner you call us, the sooner our Dallas sex crime lawyer can get to work on your case.